Ummmm, no advice on this one. However, I didn't realize you had a blog. How rude of me not to ask! And all these other people in the ward too, I'm excited now. We missed you at play group today, did you know we were having it? And you spell it Cheltzi, see all these things I'm learning from your blog. This is great.
Hi Cami, sorry about the play date mix up. I wasn't at church Sunday or the playdate, I felt bad when I ask Tracy if you were there.(Jolene had the flu) and Tracy announced one. I will let you know when the next one is on your comments.
3 comments:
Ummmm, no advice on this one. However, I didn't realize you had a blog. How rude of me not to ask! And all these other people in the ward too, I'm excited now. We missed you at play group today, did you know we were having it? And you spell it Cheltzi, see all these things I'm learning from your blog. This is great.
Hi Cami, sorry about the play date mix up. I wasn't at church Sunday or the playdate, I felt bad when I ask Tracy if you were there.(Jolene had the flu) and Tracy announced one. I will let you know when the next one is on your comments.
OK, I MUST get the Flair to put on my blog! Hahaha! Thanks for coming out of lurking to tell me.
I hope you return! If you can email it to me that would be awesome.
Post a Comment