Aubrey was born at 4:27 pm via C-section on Sept. 25. She weighs 5 lbs. 8 oz and is 19 inches long. She is in the New Born Intensive Care Unit. Since she was 6 weeks early they want to keep her there for about a week just to make sure she can maintain her body temperature and breastfeed. She is breathing on her own and this morning they took her completely off the oxygen. So she is on room air.
I have Pictures, but I don't know how to get them on my dad's computer. When he can help me I will post some pictures.
And a little side note. She is 11 months younger than Dominik!
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Cami I have TAGGED you. Go to my blog and read the rules. Have fun!
Congrats on the little baby getting off the oxygen, poor sweet thing, I hate it when kids are sick. My little Genevieve has been on breathing treatments this past month and will continue for the remainder of the cold and flu season. So hang in there all you cute kids.
Post a Comment