Sunday, April 27, 2008

What I should be doing

I really should be doing my homework, but I'm having a hard time concentrating. I have been pretty stressed today. I am still not moved out of our apartment yet and I am just overwhelmed. Thankfully my mom was there to help me this weekend. She is such a lifesaver. So is my friend Erin. They both kept me sane.
I am having a hard time because I know that Kevin's new job is a huge blessing and I should be grateful for it, but I don't want to move. Well I want to move, but not so far away from my family.
I don't know. I have so many emotions going through me right now I don't really know how I am feeling other than BLAH!



On some happiness here are a couple of pictures I took a couple of weeks ago at a really fun park in West Jordan.


Cheltzi on the swing way up higher


Dominik's first sliding experience. He LOVED it.
Cousin Alex helped ALOT!!

4 comments:

tina said...

Oh cami! I'm so sorry that you had a bad day! We're gonna miss you. I'm so glad that you have this blog to keep in touch. And wow has Alex grown up!

tina said...

Yes I got the bed. Thanks bunches! And no Adam STILL isn't home with us! May 10th baby! I either can't wait or am scared to death! depending on the moment

tina said...

So isn't it about update time? Also, I'm just wondering if Nik has outgrown the clothes I borrowed ya yet?

Amelia said...

Cami, Cami, Cami,

I know that I don't know this Tina but I agree that it certainly is time to update your blog, you might even miss this comment.

Your kids are adorable, it was great to see your post on Tierra's blog and yes this is the Amelia that lived a block behind you in good old T-town. How can I prove it, remember when we watched that movie on Halloween with Jenny about the tornados, Devon SAwa and bad harmonica playing. Listening to Alanis Morseitte all the time? Check out my blog and we'll catch up.