Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sleepless night ramblings

I haven't been sleeping very well the last few nights... Well last night I didn't sleep at all. I have been feeling quite a bit of stress. I am hoping that we will be able to get Kevin into school this fall. It would be so great if we could. I feel like we finally want to go somewhere in life. We have made it a long ways since we got married, but there is so much more out there for us. We need to scoop it up. Kevin is so excited to start school. He loves learning and he is so smart. Getting Kevin into school will relieve a bit of stress. I get to enroll on March 17. I am so excited about that. March 17 is a great day for us. It is the day our family became eternal. It is so wonderful to have that in our lives.
Dominik turned 4 months old yesterday. He is getting so big. He started chewing on toys. It is so cute to watch him. He always has something in is mouth. Binky, fingers, toys. It doesn't matter as long as he has something.


Cheltzi will be 3 in less than two weeks. WOW!! I can't believe it she is such a big girl. She loves to do things. Dancing and singing to High School Musical is her very favorite. After her bath yesterday we cleaned up the living room and she danced with her daddy. It was cute. They did the Hokey Pokey and Ring Around the Rosies. Dominik and I even joined in. I think it actually scared the baby, but we had good fun.

3 comments:

tina said...

Wow! What a cute post. And I love the pics!!!

tina said...

hey does your new camera mean I'm out of a job? How exciting! not me losing a job but you getting a new camera.

Cami & Co said...

your not fired at all!!! you do a good job. i just got it so i could take pictures of everyday life!!